MY PARKAMAYA SHOOT

MY PARKAMAYA PHOTO SHOOTING EXPERIENCE

I have always been a fan of PARKAMAYA since its first launch last year.

Parkamaya is the latest Asian Fashion Retail Concept Store with a difference; the home of the coolest and quirkiest brands from style of capitals in Asia.

Located on the 3rd Floor of Farenheight88, it is one of my favourite hangouts in KL. Situated just opposite Pavilion in the old KL Plaza which is now called Farenheit88

Address:

Came across this on their Facebook Page and decided to give it a shot! I have always been a fan of makeovers. This will be my second makeover with them.

 
 
 
Spotted my picture from last year's make over & was pleasantly surprised.
 
 

My registration was handled by Clarice of Parkamaya. A picture moment with her for remembrance. I was touched when she said that she remembered who I was as I have always been a loyal supporter of PARKAMAYA.


OK! Off to the shoot. Noticed my plain black dress. Yes, it's transformation time!

Introducing, my make up artist for the day, Wendy. Photo taken after her magic work done on my face and hair. She enhanced my eyes and gave me curls o my hair! I loved it!




 

I was then approached by a cutie named CA$H. Wow! I love that name! $$$
Super friendly guy from PARKAMAYA who came out purposely to greet me and thanked me for my support. I am feeling touched again. How can I miss a photo moment with a leng chai. Anyway, he looks like a model here too!




My 'gelagat' masa shoot. Main posing.

And here's the outcome of my pic! Loved it to the max! Esp the bling one.






Here are some of the KOREAN inspired makeovers.





Me in a florescent yellow top.
 
 
 A few more shots with the PARKAMAYA management team before I cabut.




Overall, it was a wonderful & fun experience! Will certainly do it again the next time!



My token of appreciation voucher for making it to the photo shoot. We were given a choice of a few types of vouchers. Planning to keep this super creative one!

Here's a glimpse of what can be found in PARKAMAYA.

A Picture paints a thousand words.
Parkamaya houses individual brands mainly from Korea & Japan in its full retail space on the 3rd floor of Farenheight88. From cute bags to trendy street wear, it is a must see place.









 
 
Kalau lepas jalan-jalan feeling hungry, boleh makan here at the RAMEN SHOP. Tasted their food. I would say not bad at all. Service was excellent! Staff very attentive.

 
 
The next time you are near Pavilion, please make sure you stop over at PARKAMAYA at 3rd Floor of Farenheight88 (the building in between Starhill and Lot 10) and check out some of their latest fashion trends from Korea and Japan. Some brands here are exclusively found only in PARKAMAYA all the way from the land of the rising sun.

HAPPY SHOPPING!



 





Comments

  1. wow.. so many lovely pics and info. love your personal pics :D

    namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You look exactly like Clarice!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts