Hello! October


So quick, we're already moving towards the final quarter of the year! 3 more months till we welcome 2016. October is awesome because I get to play dress up again!
Yes! It will soon be Halloween! Here's one of my scary witch look holding on to some eyeballs and with pucker up dracula-like lips and light grey contact lenses. Hehehe! these were actually chocolates which I found at Cold Storage sometime ago and they seem to be very interesting.


Here's wishing you, my beloved readers a Happy Halloween.

And also looking forward to see the interesting Halloween decorations at the mall.
Here are some of my past favourites from 1 Utama Shopping Centre and Tropicana City Mall. Enjoy my past collections of Halloween themes at the malls.



 Halloween does not need to be scary all the time. Check out these cute displays in 1 Utama in one of the past years. The above were from previous years with a more Gothic and spooky feel.



And Tropicana City Mall




Till then! Let's wait and see this year's deco. I just can't wait!







Comments

Popular Posts